There is no more annoucements on releases?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 17:09:03 EST 2012

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Evan Phoenix <evan at fallingsnow.net> wrote:
> That's all on me. I haven't been sending them out for the last releases.
>
> I promise I'll start doing so again. I've just sent out the one for 1.8.15.

Thank you, I really don't want to be a pain but the release
announcements are important for me to keep track of packages that are
part of RubyInstaller or Ruby itself.

For example, we agreed on heads up on releases so I can run tests
against Windows and ensure nothing mayor is going to broke for us.

Once again, thank you and have a nice weekend.
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17