[ANN] rubygems-update 1.8.24 Released
evan at phx.io
Fri Apr 27 23:36:04 UTC 2012
rubygems-update version 1.8.24 has been released!
RubyGems is a package management framework for Ruby.
This gem is an update for the RubyGems software. You must have an
installation of RubyGems before this update can be applied.
See Gem for information on RubyGems (or `ri Gem`)
To upgrade to the latest RubyGems, run:
$ gem update --system # you might need to be an administrator or root
See UPGRADING.rdoc for more details and alternative instructions.
If you don't have RubyGems installed, your can still do it manually:
* Download from: https://rubygems.org/pages/download
* Unpack into a directory and cd there
* Install with: ruby setup.rb # you may need admin/root privilege
For more details and other options, see:
ruby setup.rb --help
### 1.8.24 / 2012-04-27
* 1 bug fix:
* Install the .pem files properly. Fixes #320
* Remove OpenSSL dependency from the http code path
Evan Phoenix // evan at phx.io
More information about the RubyGems-Developers