running ruby

Hugh Sasse hgs at dmu.ac.uk
Thu Apr 19 14:05:22 UTC 2012

You are on the wrong list for that particular question, but you should see them as icons with ruby on them, or you can run them from a command prompt with
ruby something.rb
or
ruby something.rbw
You may even be able to do
something.rb
from the command line.
This list is for people writing code for the rubygems part of ruby, which
you will encounter soon.   You probably want to be on Ruby-Talk for general
ruby questions.