Make license/licenses field mandatory

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:14:08 EDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 10:49 PM, Nick Quaranto <nick at quaran.to> wrote:
> I don't want to police licenses from rubygems.org's end. Adding a flag on
> push seems lame too...there's already a lot of "junk" most people don't care
> about filling out on the gemspec.

What about a warning about pushing a gem that has no license and ask about it?

I see help.rubygems.org getting *lot* of request like "doh, by mistake
a pushed the gem of my company, please remove".

Luckily I'm not the one doing the manual work, but I bet now that
you're married would like to spend some time with your wife, right?

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17