[Rubygems-developers] [ANN] stickler 2.1.0 released
jeremy at hinegardner.org
Fri Mar 25 18:28:10 EDT 2011
stickler version 2.1.0
by Jeremy Hinegardner
Stickler is a tool to organize and maintain an internal gem repository.
Primarily, you would want to use Stickler if:
1. You have proprietary gems that you want to have available via a gem server so
you may 'gem install' them.
2. You would like to have a local mirror of third party gems from either
http://rubygems.org or some other gem server.
3. You want both (1) and (2) in the same server.
Version 2.1.0 - 2011-03-25
* Added 'list' client command
* Added support for prerelease gems
* Internal refactoring of how internal repositories are managed
* Refactored testing and updated to rspec2
* Switched underlying HTTP client to Excon
* Change to ISC License
Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy at hinegardner.org
More information about the Rubygems-developers