RubyGems 1.8.7 release and Ruby 1.9.3

Jon jon.forums at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 10:30:46 EDT 2011

> If there's no further bugs that should be immediately fixed, I'm going to release RubyGems 1.8.7 tomorrow and import it into Ruby for the 1.9.3 release.

I'd like to see https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/issues/82 fixed, especially if it's truly as trivial as adding Gem::FilePermissionError to the rescued exception list in commands/cleanup_command.rb

Jon

---
blog: http://jonforums.github.com/
twitter: @jonforums

"Anyone who can only think of one way to spell a word obviously lacks imagination." - Mark Twain