[Rubygems-developers] Current state of master

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 17:20:56 EDT 2010

Hey guys, wanted to check what is the state of master.

Right now I'm having some weird failures in test_gem_command_manager.rb:

C:\Users\Luis\Projects\oss\rubygems>ruby -Ilib test\test_gem_command_manager.rb
Test run options: --seed 64614

Loaded suite test/test_gem_command_manager
Finished in 0.231013 seconds.

  1) Failure:
Expected "ERROR:  Loading command: crash (RuntimeError)", not "ERROR:

  2) Failure:
test_run_interrupt(TestGemCommandManager) [test/test_gem_command_manager.rb:20]:
Expected "ERROR:  Interrupted\n", not "ERROR:  While executing gem ...
(RuntimeError)\n    Unknown command interrupt\n".

9 tests, 49 assertions, 2 failures, 0 errors, 0 skips

And others.

Nothing has changed in my setup for me to question it, so wanted to
check with you guys before do anything weird.

Thank you.
Luis Lavena
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry