[Rubygems-developers] [ANN] stickler gem server 2.0.2 released

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy at hinegardner.org
Mon Sep 20 17:05:16 EDT 2010

Hi all,

You might have seen this announced on ruby-talk, and I figured it might
be of use to some of you.  I've just pushed the latest release of stickler.

Stickler is a tool to organize and maintain an internal gem repository.
Similar to running your own instance of gemcutter, or maybe geminabox, in that
it responds to push and yank requests and you can use it as a gem source.

It also adds the capability to mirror gems from rubygems.org or another upstream
gem server.

Documentation: http://www.copiousfreetime.org/projects/stickler/
Github       : http://github.com/copiousfreetime/stickler

thanks,