[Rubygems-developers] GitHub pull request, Bug tracker and more

James Tucker jftucker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 18:29:32 EDT 2010

On 10 Sep 2010, at 19:09, Luis Lavena wrote:
> Not as simple as apply but fork queue can cherry pick the changes for you ;-)

Yeah I know, I've been using it for rack, but with a larger number of older forks, you end up with it getting rather slow and cumbersome to use :-)

Also, that means you have to as you say, cherry pick commits. Of course we still have to fall back to manual commits for incomplete or non-fast-forward changes.