[Rubygems-developers] GitHub pull request, Bug tracker and more

James Tucker jftucker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 14:31:44 EDT 2010

I think with the organization setup we get pull requests in our inbox don't we? (moving forward).

As far as this specific branch/patchset is concerned, I'm not sure if it was this one, or the alternate one, but John Barnett and I had a quick look through and noticed a few potential edge cases we wanted to see covered before a merge, so if we could get a code review / discussion going (that pays attention to potential edge cases / breakage), that would be awesome.

Some examples:

What about casing? Example: ZenTest and zentest - the ideal is to prefer the prior.

Secondary sort by release date? - prefer native gems (of same versions / release dates)?

etc.