[Rubygems-developers] is this thing on?

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 00:38:06 EDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 7:52 PM, John Barnette <jbarnette at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for bringing this back to topic. Many of us (Eric and Ryan (I assume), me, Evan, others?) will be down at RubyConf here in a few weeks. I think we can hammer out a bit of a plan for the next release over a drink or two.

Sounds like a great plan.  I hope it also results in an on-list follow
up with items to address the concerns raised in this thread (release
plan visibility, how to avoid regressions on windows and other
environments, etc).

You know, for the benefit of those who can't come to the bayou and
drink beers with you all...

-- Chad