[Rubygems-developers] is this thing on?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 17:08:01 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

Going to top post on this because:

- The original thread is going way to far from my original question.
- The trend seems to be defensive/aggressive
- It is turning into OT the whole CI/regression conversation.

I thought my original question was simple, but going to rephrase it
since seems is not:

Is anyone leading this thing? And if so, in the case of Eric, when
RubyGems will be in his attention-field?

Asking this because last time I missed his attention field and 0.9.5
got released turning the following weeks of that a nightmare of
support for Ruby on Windows (ala: me). It happen again in one of 1.2.x
releases. I don't want to reach strike 3.

As Eric, I want to schedule my time properly, and for that I need to
know what is going on and where are we headed to.

You can bring your whole CI/regression conversation in a new thread if
you want, but I have 12 open source project and juggling time for them
is turning a bit complicated.

Thank you.
Luis Lavena
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry