[Rubygems-developers] is this thing on?

Ryan Davis ryand-ruby at zenspider.com
Mon Oct 11 05:06:41 EDT 2010

On Oct 10, 2010, at 18:38 , Luis Lavena wrote:

> So I've been wondering: what is going on? -- this goes specially to
> Eric, who is lead and maintainer of RubyGems -- are you too busy?

This is just how Eric is. Frustrating as it may be at times, Eric works on what he wants to work on when he wants to work on it. It keeps him sane. Currently his focus is on rdoc. He'll cycle back around to rubygems before long. I through all my years of working with him have not found an effective means of escalating an issue to him when he doesn't want to pay attention to it.