[Rubygems-developers] pushed failing tests

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 07:03:20 EST 2010

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 4:15 AM, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby at zenspider.com> wrote:
> On Nov 13, 2010, at 00:00 , John Barnette wrote:
>> On Nov 12, 2010, at 3:20 PM, Ryan Davis wrote:
>>> Just a heads up. I've pushed failing tests while JB and I work through some scenarios.
>> I'll probably move these to a branch tomorrow since we're looking at an imminent 1.4, since major dependency resolution changes prolly aren't in the cards for a point release. Easy change tho.

Hey guys, so this is it? no heads-up, again?

Now I need to clear my queue of all the things I had scheduled just to
avoid another broken RubyGems release for Windows users.

Dunno if I should say to you guys thank you or not. Thanks for my
lovely birthday present.
Luis Lavena
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry