[Rubygems-developers] RubyConf Lunch / Breakout

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 15:01:42 EDT 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 7:57 AM, Nick Quaranto <nick at quaran.to> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I was wondering if anyone else wanted to get together the first day of
> RubyConf to discuss plans for 1.4 and other issues (mirroring, CI, you
> name it.)
>
> Eric's talk and another RG one is on the first day, so at least things
> will be fresh in our heads. (http://rubyconf.org/schedule)

Feel free to forward me any CI-related topics that come up.  The
existing builds are still up (NOTE: at a new hostname):

http://cibuilder.pivotallabs.com:3333/builds/RubyGems
http://cibuilder.pivotallabs.com:3333/builds/RubyGemsGitHub

...and I intend to address cross-platform and cross-interpreter CI as
part of my long-term goals.

-- Chad