[Rubygems-developers] Rubygems Packaging Enhancements and Designs

Hugh Sasse hgs at dmu.ac.uk
Wed Mar 31 20:15:14 EDT 2010

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010, Hugh Sasse wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Apr 2010, James Tucker wrote:
>
> > If you have more specific updates or have a moment to review the changes, further input would be welcome.
>
> I'm clearly not looking in the right place, bowl me the URL and I'll see
> if I've anything useful to add.

Ok, found it now:

http://docs.rubygems.org/read/chapter/7#page27

That's good. I suppose the WikiWords will become proper links later.
Only suggestion I have is for

http://docs.rubygems.org/read/chapter/16#page74

(Pessamistic version control), and that is the flow of the text
suggests that a couple of examples would fit nicely at the end:

or something.  I find examples help clarify rules even though they
aren't always sufficient to allow the reader to deduce the rules
without explanation.

I think MetaFont used increasing precision of e as a version number.

        Hugh