[Rubygems-developers] Adding contributors to newer GitHub repository

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 12:14:22 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Nick Quaranto <nick at quaran.to> wrote:
> Thanks Luis, sorry I missed you at RailsConf!

Thank you Nick, things were pretty busy but I had the chance to see
you receive your well deserved Hero award :-)

> I just brought all of the
> authors John picked out during the transition and put them into the RubyGems
> team, collaborators on the repo are now:

Wow, first time seeing the organization stuff at GitHub, looks interesting.

I believe those users are all, but I guess that someone will let you
know if he is missing from it :-)

Thank you again for the expedited response.
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17