[Rubygems-developers] Adding contributors to newer GitHub repository

Nick Quaranto nick at quaran.to
Sat Jun 12 11:38:57 EDT 2010

Thanks Luis, sorry I missed you at RailsConf! I just brought all of the
authors John picked out during the transition and put them into the RubyGems
team, collaborators on the repo are now:

 chad
 dblack
 djberg96
 drbrain
 evanphx
 gsinclair
 jbarnette
 jimweirich
 lstoll
 luislavena
 qrush
 raggi
 richkilmer
 tcopeland
 technomancy
 thewoolleyman
 wilson
 zenspider

If I'm missing anyone just give a shout.

-Nick