[Rubygems-developers] RubyGems/Gemcutter Support Site

Nick Quaranto nick at quaran.to
Sat Jan 23 11:46:12 EST 2010

I found some information on 1.2.0 upgrade bugs (and in general) and put them
here:

http://help.rubygems.org/faqs/rubygems/rubygems-upgrade-issues

I'm not sure about the libc or windows issues, if you can point me to blog
posts or the mailing list posts I'll be glad to bring them in. Or, if you
want access to help out on the site let me know.

I'm going to announce this site now, we can just add stuff as time goes on.

-Nick