[Rubygems-developers] RubyGems/Gemcutter Support Site

Nick Quaranto nick at quaran.to
Wed Jan 20 10:33:00 EST 2010

Thanks to the entp staff, we're now trying out Tender's new Open Source
plan, and we now have a dedicated support forum for both RubyGems and
Gemcutter:

http://help.rubygems.org/

I'll be moving over a lot of the static pages on Gemcutter over to this
support site, and I'd like to make it the new home for those who want help
with either projects. If you have any suggestions for content that should be
included in the knowledge base, please let me know!

-Nick