[Rubygems-developers] 1.3.6 release tonight

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 16:01:56 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:23 PM, Eric Hodel <drbrain at segment7.net> wrote:
> Barring any objections, I will release 1.3.6 tonight.
> I checked in some skips for the sign_in and ask_for_password tests and merged them to the 1_3 branch (r2445).  Does this resolve the win32 test issues?

Sorry for not being able to pay more attention to RubyGems, but
quality time with my beloved ones took 1st position the past days.

See the following results from rake test in 1.8.6, 1.8.7, 1.9.1,
besides the remote fetcher one, the other two are not critical, as
I've used gemcutter in the past from windows and worked.

Luis Lavena
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry