[Rubygems-developers] 1.3.6.pre.3

Nick Quaranto nick at quaran.to
Sun Feb 14 13:40:24 EST 2010

Alright, I dragged out my Dell laptop with Vista and saw some failures as
well, patched them up here:

I'm skipping the sign in tests for Windows, but I've tested that out on my
Dell laptop and it seems alright. It's also the exact same code from the
heroku gem, so it should be fine.

There seems to be some other failures on Windows too but these changes fix
the problems related to Gemcutter stuff.