[Rubygems-developers] download-reporter branch for review

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 07:12:43 EST 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby at zenspider.com> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 2010, at 01:51 , Eric Hodel wrote:
>> We trust your work.  In the future, Just Do It™ ☺
> seconded.

Thank you guys for the trust, but...

> stop asking pls

I'm asking because don't want to merge something that could generate
another of these big threads about breaking backward compatibility and
yada yada yada.

Anyhow, merged into master.

PS: As for 1.9 branch review, I've started doing it to identify the
changes that could affect Windows.
Luis Lavena
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry