[Rubygems-developers] Status of disabling plugins except for command line?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 11:17:23 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 1:15 AM, Erik Hollensbe <erik at hollensbe.org> wrote:

> On Dec 22, 2010, at 10:46 PM, James Tucker wrote:
>>
>> - There have been no objections so far except from Erik Hollensbe, I think it's related to his recent gem testing plugin. We can provide hooks for him in a future version.
>
> This is actually working fine with Nutter's patch. No cause for alarm from me.

Wha? You just say it didn't :

"This is going to break parts of rubygems-test. I'd at least like to
come up with an alternative solution that lets us use the
on-installation testing features eventually."

http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/rubygems-developers/2010-December/005917.html

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17