[Rubygems-developers] CI Status (was: RubyGemsGitHub build 1e71d86 failed)

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 23:17:27 EST 2010

I've got a working pass at a dynamic multi-interpreter build here (and
it's green under 1.8.7):

http://cibuilder.pivotallabs.com:3333/builds/RubyGems-1_8_7-p302
https://github.com/thewoolleyman/rubygems/tree/cifixes

However, I had to hardcode and duplicate the dev gem dependency
installation because I don't know how to make Hoe not use sudo for
"check_extra_deps"

Ryan, is there a way to not use sudo for "check_extra_deps"?

Once I fix this, I can merge to master, make sure it's green, and turn
back on notifications to list.

Thx,
-- Chad