[Rubygems-developers] [CruiseControl] RubyGemsGitHub build 1e71d86 failed

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 21:28:47 EST 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby at zenspider.com> wrote:
> How can I reproduce the error if I don't know what ruby impl + version + OS it was? The email says nothing about that. I have no other means of knowing as the urls that the mail sends out are inaccessible. Black boxes are not useful in this context.

OK, working on fixing this.  Sorry about the bad hostname, I fixed
last month that but failed to restart the ci process properly, so it
had the old one.  I'll also spit out os/environment/interpreter/gem
env info as part of the build output.

The problem now is making the build happy with a dynamic RVM
interpreter selection.

How can I make Hoe's "check_extra_deps" not use sudo to install gems?

-- Chad