[Rubygems-developers] [ rubygems-Bugs-27574 ] "gem server" command reads only one directory.

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu Apr 22 00:08:27 EDT 2010

Bugs item #27574, was opened at 2009-12-15 18:45
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=575&aid=27574&group_id=126

Category: `gem server` command
Group: None

Initial Comment:
"gem server" command reads specs from only one directory, by default, Gem.dir.
The command can take --dir option, however, it does not support two or more directories.

I use --user-install for all gems when installing. So I hope the spec loader to be able to read specs from two or more directories and to read from both GEM_HOME and GEM_PATH by default.

Date: 2010-04-21 21:08

Message:
Dup of #27574