[Rubygems-developers] Hoe, Rubyforge, and name confusion

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Thu May 28 17:25:46 EDT 2009

The rical project was abandoned when I couldn't get that to work since
the gem is named ri_cal.

So I created the ri_cal project, and I've manually release three versions there:

http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=8408

That's also the one which had been published to the world, so I really
want to get that project working with hoe.