[Rubygems-developers] gem problem

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Tue Mar 31 14:31:13 EDT 2009

I did notice something peculiar:

"load error: C:/Documents and Settings/dominic e sisneros/.irbrc"

I've responded on ruby-talk already about the possibility of spaces and/or non-ascii characters causing a problem. Might be a red-herring, though.

> PS: Don't send HTML email to lists, it sucks.

Out of curiosity I dug around the mailing list admin interface a bit, and it looks like you can convert html to text automatically. In the administrative interface for the mailing list, click on the "Content Filtering" option. Near the bottom of your screen is an option to convert html to plain text.

Regards,

Dan