[Rubygems-developers] RubyGems 1.3.2 RSN

Richard Brown rbrown at exherbo.org
Fri Mar 27 18:35:06 EDT 2009

2009/3/27 Eric Hodel <drbrain at segment7.net>:
> I think it's about time to release 1.3.2.
>
> Here's what's left that's candidates for fixing:
>
> #23964 setup command --destdir handling:
>
> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=23964&group_id=126&atid=577
>
> Was this patch committed, should I commit it?

No, and No. There's two patches on http://gist.github.com/77950 that I
can submit to the bug if you want. The first you can probably just
apply, it fixes some variable names in the install file that got
confused when setup_command.rb was created. The second fixes
--destdir, but it waiting for Luis to say whether it works on windows.

--
Richard Brown