[Rubygems-developers] 1.3.2?

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:59:48 EDT 2009

Eric Hodel wrote:
> On Mar 17, 2009, at 09:07, Luis Lavena wrote:

>>> Newer minitest fixes some assert_match issues, so I've added a
>>> version check
>>> to the Rakefile.  Give it a whirl now.
>>
>> I had installed 1.3.1 at the time of my test, however, the following
>> are the results:
>>
>> MinGW:
>> http://pastie.org/418794
>>
>> VC6:
>> http://pastie.org/418805
>>
>> Looks much better, but it seems that test_download_local_space still
>> fails.
>>
>> The idea was test path with spaces, like Windows paths? because Ruby
>> URI is not recognizing it as a file source URI.
>>
>> Or I'm missing something?

A valid URI can't contain a space can it?

irb(main):005:0> URI.parse('/foo/test_rubygems/space path/a-1.gem')
URI::InvalidURIError: bad URI(is not URI?): /foo/test_rubygems/space
path/a-1.gem
         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/uri/common.rb:436:in `split'
         from /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/uri/common.rb:485:in `parse'
         from (irb):5

Dan