[Rubygems-developers] 1.3.2?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:07:24 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 2:47 PM, Eric Hodel <drbrain at segment7.net> wrote:
> On Mar 14, 2009, at 21:18, Daniel Berger wrote:
>>
>> I traced this one down (and it's not Windows specific). It looks like it's
>> trying to compare a Regexp to a Regexp with the =~ method, which is illegal.
>> This is what that particular test to doing:
>>
>> irb(main):001:0> /\Aa\Z/ =~ /a|b/
>> TypeError: can't convert Regexp into String
>>       from (irb):1
>>
>> I'm not sure what the proper behavior is for Gem::Dependency because it is
>> poorly documented. So, I don't know if the behavior is wrong or the test
>> itself is bad.
>
> Newer minitest fixes some assert_match issues, so I've added a version check
> to the Rakefile.  Give it a whirl now.

I had installed 1.3.1 at the time of my test, however, the following
are the results:

MinGW:
http://pastie.org/418794

VC6:
http://pastie.org/418805

Looks much better, but it seems that test_download_local_space still fails.

The idea was test path with spaces, like Windows paths? because Ruby
URI is not recognizing it as a file source URI.

Or I'm missing something?
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17