[Rubygems-developers] RubyGems setup.rb --destdir patch

Richard Brown rbrown at exherbo.org
Thu Mar 12 03:51:02 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 22:33, Luis Lavena <luislavena at gmail.com> wrote:
> Forgot to mention if those patches do not clash on Windows drive
> letters, I'm cool with them

This gist contains two patches against trunk. The first patch fixes
some option names that I think got mangled in the refactoring of
setup.rb. The second patch makes destdir to what I think it should do,
and to make it work on windows, I've just called
.gsub(/^[a-zA-Z]:/,'') on paths being joined to destdir to remove a
drive letter if present. Is this too hacky?

Richard Brown