[Rubygems-developers] Trunk version of rubygems should always be > released version

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:57:26 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 5:32 AM, Hugh Sasse<hgs at dmu.ac.uk> wrote:
> Sorry if that came across as criticism, I was trying to provide the
> only help I could at the time.  I'll leave the other points to Eric.

Yeah sorry too for being inflammatory and wasting group bandwidth
harping on a minor issue.  However, I try to contribute to RubyGems by
using the API and doing automated functional testing.  This is AFAIK a
trivial innocuous change that makes it much easier for me to do that,
and I'd just like an objective response or counterpoint other than