[Rubygems-developers] [ANN] RubyGems 1.3.4

John Trupiano jtrupiano at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:32:16 EDT 2009

fyi, upon upgrading from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4, I received a message saying 'no
release notes found.'

-John

john-mbp:trunk john$ sudo gem update --system
Updating RubyGems
Updating rubygems-update
Successfully installed rubygems-update-1.3.4
/Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/commands/update_command.rb:103:Warning:
Gem::SourceIndex#search support for String patterns is deprecated
Updating RubyGems to 1.3.4
Installing RubyGems 1.3.4
Installing RubyGems
Installing gem executable
Removing old source_cache files
Removing old RubyGems RDoc and ri
Installing rubygems-1.3.4 ri into
/Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/doc/rubygems-1.3.4/ri
Installing rubygems-1.3.4 rdoc into
/Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/doc/rubygems-1.3.4/rdoc

Oh-no! Unable to find release notes!

RubyGems installed the following executables:
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/bin/gem