[Rubygems-developers] New errors crawled in trunk

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 14:36:17 EST 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Chad Woolley <thewoolleyman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Luis Lavena <luislavena at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://pastie.org/369729
>
> Here's the only change I made:
>
> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=575&aid=23210&group_id=126
>
> Doesn't seem like it could have caused any of these errors...

Hello Chad, I saw that change, but is not the one raising failures.

I've just reverted to 1918 (previous the commits related to
pre-release gems) and it worked:

696 tests, 2149 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors, 0 skips

I'll move up until found the first one introducing these errors.

What worries me is that it fails on MinGW, but not VC6 build of Ruby.

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17