[Rubygems-developers] New errors crawled in trunk

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 14:36:17 EST 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Chad Woolley <thewoolleyman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Luis Lavena <luislavena at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://pastie.org/369729
> Here's the only change I made:
> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=575&aid=23210&group_id=126
> Doesn't seem like it could have caused any of these errors...

Hello Chad, I saw that change, but is not the one raising failures.

I've just reverted to 1918 (previous the commits related to
pre-release gems) and it worked:

696 tests, 2149 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors, 0 skips

I'll move up until found the first one introducing these errors.

What worries me is that it fails on MinGW, but not VC6 build of Ruby.

Luis Lavena
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry