[Rubygems-developers] Problems with dependency command

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 02:10:47 EDT 2008


On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 9:47 PM, Chad Woolley <thewoolleyman at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've got an isolated reproducible failure against my test gems.  Check
> out spec/manualtest/gem_dependency.sh in geminstaller (start server
> with spec/manualtest/start_gem_server.sh)

I think I tracked it down to DependencyCommand#execute: When no gem
name arg is passed to dependency, a regexp gets created with '.'.
This won't ever match any gems.

I don't think this is the cause of my original problem though, still
looking into it.


More information about the Rubygems-developers mailing list