[Rubygems-developers] Problems with trunk (rev 1708) - server source index refresh losing config-file overrides

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 02:49:22 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 10:20 PM, Eric Hodel <drbrain at segment7.net> wrote:
> Fixed in 1756.
> I made Gem::SourceIndex track where it got loaded from, so #refresh! will
> always refresh from the same paths.  (It also now raises if the SourceIndex
> wasn't created from a directory.)

Thanks.  I'd been trying to debug it, but you are faster :)

Now I'm getting some different errors out of my tests
(gem_command_manager_spec), like "uninitialized constant
Gem::SourceInfoCache" (I am clearing it manually in some tests, not
sure why it's no longer getting required), and "source index not
created from disk" (not sure what that means).

I'll try to look into these soon.  I'd like to get all my tests
passing against trunk before you release.

-- Chad