[Rubygems-developers] WARNINGS

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:48:06 EST 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 3:43 PM, Trans <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why is Rubygems now issuing warnings when building, eg.
>   WARNING:  no rubyforge_project specified
>   WARNING:  RDoc will not be generated (has_rdoc == false)
> I've never seen it do this before. How to I silence it? (Using ruby,
> not command line).

These warnings where introduced due bad gem specifications.

Setting the correct values in the gem specification will silent these warnings.

Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems
A common mistake that people make when trying to design
something completely foolproof is to underestimate
the ingenuity of complete fools.
Douglas Adams