[Rubygems-developers] Docs found by google seem old.

Jim Weirich jim.weirich at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:59:28 EST 2008

On Jan 17, 2008, at 2:39 AM, Eric Hodel wrote:

> IIRC, this is on Jim's server, and hasn't been updated since forever.

Actually, Chad's server.  But point taken.

The rake task to generate this page is no longer working (probably
out of date w.r.t. the current code base).  I would recommend fixing
the rake task and regenerating the page.  Once that is done, we can
get the page updated.

BTW, I'm migrating the Rake docs off of Hieraki (just to cumbersome
to use for real docs) and moving them to a static HTML website
(generated by webgen currently, altho people have recommended
nanoc).  Anybody interested in taking on a similar task for RubyGems?

--
-- Jim Weirich
-- jim.weirich at gmail.com