[Rubygems-developers] warnings from open-uri

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:14:28 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 8, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Chad Woolley <thewoolleyman at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I've attached a patch which avoids the double require and associated
>  warnings.  Please review here:
>

>  http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=17042&group_id=126&atid=575

Could someone do a quick review of this and let me know if it is an
acceptable workaround patch, or if something different is needed?
Basically, it forces the rubygems-bundled openuri with the nonstandard
path to always be used, by shoving the standard path of the ruby-core
open uri onto the require array, thus avoiding the double-require.

Thanks,
-- Chad