[Rubygems-developers] Commit mailing list for easy progress watching

Vladimir Sizikov vsizikov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 04:41:07 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

I have a full GIT mirror of rubygems subversion repository here:
http://github.com/vvs/rubygems

It's being updated hourly, and you could follow up the commits here:
http://github.com/vvs/rubygems/commits/master

That would include the RSS feed, with links back to the diffs for each commit.

Thanks,
  --Vladimir