[Rubygems-developers] Missing require from rubygems/remote_fetcher.rb "stringio"

Vladimir Sizikov vsizikov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 03:51:04 EDT 2008

Hi Caleb,

This problem has been bugging us in JRuby for a while, I've seen few
reports from users about it, but no reliable use case that triggers
the problem were presented (until now, that is). :)

Thanks for reporting it and providing the suggested fix. I've fixed
the JRuby trunk for now, but I agree that it would be great if the fix
would made it into rubygems main repo.

Thanks,
  --Vladimir