[Rubygems-developers] Side effects of latest 1.1.0

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 01:44:45 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Luis Lavena <luislavena at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I know this was asked too many times by me, but Eric: _we_ do have a
>  release schedule for RubyGems? Just to give us enough room to test
>  rubygems in a sandboxed environment at least for 2 days to see if
>  there are major issues not found by the automated test suite.

I think the trunk is stable now, and a release should be planned for
early next week.  I don't know of anything in trunk that is more
broken than 1.1.0, and the caching bugs are fixed AFAIK, at least
passing all my tests.

Also, I believe the Rails config.gem stuff has dependencies on
>=1.1.0, so the sooner a new release is out, the less the 1.1.0
caching bugs propogate.

-- Chad