[Rubygems-developers] Patch added.

Alan C Francis listsub at twelve71.com
Sun Sep 30 02:32:47 EDT 2007

:-(

The @update_sources is, of course, only set in initialize and not
refreshed in []=.  SO when I set the config with []= later in the
game, the accessor is out of date.

This is a bit bigger than just this flag, perhaps as it would be true
for all the options in Gem.configuration  configuration.backtrace,
for example doesn't necessarily equal configuration[:backtrace].

A.
--
http://www.alancfrancis.com/
http://www.cardboardsoftware.com/