[Rubygems-developers] Patch added.

Alan C Francis listsub at twelve71.com
Sun Sep 30 02:23:29 EDT 2007

Hi Eric,

I just did an svn up (rev 1413) and an full-on setup.rb.  The .gemrc
option seems tobe working fine, but the --update-sources arg does not
appear to override that (at least in my adhoc, very early morning

I'll dig a bit deeper, but would be great if someone else could confirm.

1) disconnect from network
2) gem search rails --remote (should fail)
3) edit .gemrc, set :update_sources: false
4) gem search rails --remote (should work!)
5) gem search rails --remote --update-sources should fail again as no
network, but seems to work.