[Rubygems-developers] SourceInfoCache.search (Eric Hodel)

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:03:53 EDT 2007

On 9/23/07, Eric Hodel <drbrain at segment7.net> wrote:
> On Sep 22, 2007, at 23:09, Alan C Francis wrote:
> >> I don't have time to write it.  Could you write up a patch and put it
> >> in the tracker?
> >
> > I'll have a crack at it.  At the risk of provoking the Wrath of
> > Stallman[*], my brand new 5-day old daughter can spoil the
> > concentration somewhat :-)
> >
> > [*] http://edward.oconnor.cx/2005/04/rms
> LOL!  FWIW, I'm with Nick, take your time.

That's crazy.  I've never been THAT big of a jerk on a mailing list.
At least I don't think so...

>From a fellow conscienceless procreator: don't worry - you'll still
have some time to hack.  A little.  Even if it's coding 'til you pass
out in the la-z-boy after you've outlasted the little rugrat.  There's
even benefits - it's easier to make excuses for dumb bugs.

Congrats, Alan :)

-- Chad W.