[Rubygems-developers] Warning: Don't upload gems made with the beta yet

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 00:08:22 EDT 2007

On 10/27/07, Daniel Berger <djberg96 at gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
> I uploaded a gem (for win32-api) using the current beta.
> Do NOT do that!!!

I forgot to mention that! :P

I was testing it locally against a gem server when the light go off at
the office... power issues in the whole city... the heat we had today
was the cause.

Anyway, found that problem but forgot to log about it when returned home.

The change between 0.9.4 and 0.9.5 is too radical to be a point-point
release... should be 0.10 :D

> Just shoot me.

No Dan, some laws forbid that...

Besides, I almost did that last week... :P

Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems
is worthwhile.
Vince Lombardi