[Rubygems-developers] RubyGems don't like binaries for executables

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Tue Oct 23 17:10:08 EDT 2007

If I understand correctly, executables are not put in c:\ruby\bin,
correct? Is there an option to copy or move executables to the ruby/bin
directory automatically (or wherever the user wants to put executables)?

If not, perhaps an option to add that would be nice. If it already does
that, then I'm afraid I don't understand the issue.