[Rubygems-developers] gemspec extensions attribute

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:42:02 EST 2007

On 11/6/07, Trans <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> No one can tell me, if there's a way to get the comoiled libs copied
> to the right place? I ran setup.rb and it puts them in the right
> place, so I'm surprised gems does not.
> Should I submit a bug report?

I don't quite understand your question: you're expecting that rubygems
(gem install) copy your lib/folder to some place?

That trash the purpose of rubygems, since updated gems will overwrite
previous ones... and left over files from older versions...

What you're trying to accomplish?

Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems
is worthwhile.